Magical winter at Hotel Sambergerhof below Alpe di Villandro, one of the most beautiful alpine pastures in South Tyrol.
Sambergerhof enjoys a central position in the heart of South Tyrol, and therefore provides an ideal starting point for discovering the surrounding ski resorts: Plose, Plan de Corones, Oberggen, Val Gardena or Alpe di Siusi, all within easy reach. NEW!! Daily
(except Sundays) FREE shuttle bus to 4 different ski resorts
directly from the Granpanorama Hotel Sambergerhof in Villandro.
If you want to enjoy the white winter landscape with a view of the Dolomites in peace, you should try a snow-shoe hike through the snowed-in landscape. Active holidays in winter
- The most beautiful mountain panorama in Val d'Isarco with a view of the Dolomites
- Dolomiti Superski ski resorts in close vicinity
- Guided snow-shoe hikes weekly
- Alpe di Villandro is a cross-country skiing area with a unique 40 km long view of the Dolomites
Dolomiti Superski ski resorts in the vicinity
- Valles/Jochtal - Distance from the Hotel: 40 min
- Gitschberg - Distance from the Hotel: 45 min
- Plose - Distance from the Hotel: 35 min
- Plan de Corones - Distance from the Hotel: 60min
- Val Gardena - Distance from the Hotel: 35 min
- Sella Ronda - Distance from the Hotel: 45 min
- Alpe di Siusi - Distance from the Hotel: 30 min
- Obereggen - Latemar - Distance from the Hotel: 50 min
- Corno del Renon - Distance from the Hotel: 45 min
Alternative sports for non-skiers
Guests who do not ski will not miss out on anything at the Granpanorama Hotel, since there are many alternative offers to choose from:
- Snow-shoe hiking
Snow-shoes are available for free rental at the reception of the Granpanorama Wellness Hotel Sambergerhof. Only a few moves are required to adjust them to your shoes. All you need now are walking poles, and we have them for you. Enjoy a hike through the snowed-in winter landscape and leave your traces in fresh powder snow. Directly from the hotel you can hike up to Alpe di Villandro, where you can enjoy the quietness and the great food in the public alpine huts. Snow-shoe hiking is also suitable for beginners; all you need is some stamina and proper winter shoes!
- Winter hiking
If you prefer hiking without snow-shoes, simply walk along the groomed hiking trails leading up to Alpe di Villandro. Enjoy a hike over snowed-in meadows and through romantic forests. The best way to enjoy complete quietness!
- Cross-country skiing
Cross-country skiing is also very popular on Alpe di Villandro pasture. On Alpe di Villandro, you'll find groomed tracks, which can be reached within a 10-minute drive.
There are several toboggan runs on Alpe di Villandro. The starting point can be reached either by foot or with a shuttle (for a fee). These natural toboggan runs guarantee great fun!
- Or simply wellness…
If you don't want to try any of these activities, we recommend a wellness day in our spacious wellness area. Have a sauna, relax, read or simply close your eyes and listen to the wonderful sound of wellness music while enjoying a fantastic view of the white winter landscape of the Dolomites. This too is a way to enjoy winter in South Tyrol!
Our Hotel located below the alpine pasture Alpe di Villandro offers all those who love the cold season a wonderful winter vacation in the mountains.