during your vacation in South Tyrol in Villandro at Hotel Sambergerhof
We will spoil you with traditional and Mediterranean delights prepared in balance with nature. „For us, South Tyrolean cuisine means combining traditional and modern cuisine with a focus on regional products."
Pampering offer at the Granpanorama Hotel Sambergerhof:
- Welcome aperitif at arrival
- Daily vast breakfast buffet with more than 80 different products: from fresh bread to different fruit, tasty jams and sweet delights, here you'll find everything you need for a good start to the day.
- For the cold winter months: a hot pot of soup to cure the small hunger in-between.
- Once a week: cake buffet in the afternoon from 2 pm. Our kitchen team surprises you with tasty cakes and tarts. A specialty of our cuisine is the preparation of South Tyrolean apple pie, which is so delicious that usually not much is left over.
- Daily 4-course menu with choice at candlelight: dinner includes a varied salad buffet, tasty starters and main courses (chef Hannes always strives to use regional and homemade products) and sweet temptations for dessert.
- Lactose-free and gluten-free dishes in the hotel
Do you suffer from gluten intolerance, celiac disease or lactose intolerance
and would like to have gluten-free or lactose-free meals?
Simply inform us at the point of booking, and our kitchen team will spoil you with delicious menus.
Combined with the perfect service
by our staff, guests at the Granpanorama Hotel Sambergerhof in South Tyrol will enjoy unforgettable delights for the palate
, which set the pulses of any gourmets racing.